Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cydia: My Favorite Must Download - 1

The first thing I do when I jailbreak my iPhone after updating its OS is to install useful applications from Cydia, it took me a while to figure out what are the must have applications as you have to try and test, I came out with a list that i can't live without now, I will post a How To for every application here as well:
1. LiveClock: Animated real time clock on your springboard.

2. BackGrounder: Open multiple applications on your iphone at the same time

3. CyCorder: Record video on your non 3GS iPhone.

4. MxTube: Stream and DOWNLOAD videos from YouTube

5. WinterBoard: Control themes downloaded from cydia making your iphone stand out.

6. asBattery: Toggle Hide or Show Battery percentage on your iPhone and iPhone 3G
Note that some applications might drain your battery especially on the iPhone 3G with 3.0 os installed, hopping that this will be fixed in the coming 3.1 os.

No comments:

Post a Comment